CTL Dental – How to Pay
Pay as you go treatment or payment plans arranged by Denplan.
Denplan is the leading provider of dental payment plans and we believe it offers you the best value service.
Why would I choose to be a Denplan patient?
• Spread the cost of routine preventive and restorative dental care with easy monthly payment. Budgeting for your dental health has never been so easy…
• No need to worry about costly or unexpected bills
• Regular visits to your dentist can help to improve your long-term dental health. A focus on prevention not just treating disease
• Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance). Terms and conditions apply There are 2 plans available – a full care package that covers most treatment fees fully and a maintenance package (essentials) that offers a reduced fee on dental treatments.
Denplan Essentials from just £7.95 per adult per month:
• 1 to 2 routine check-ups per year *
• 1 to 4 hygiene visits per year *
• Routine dental x-rays • Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance). Terms and conditions apply
• 20% discount off all essential treatment fees * The number of check-ups and hygiene appointments depends on your Denplan Essentials band. Your dentist will advise how often you require treatment.
Denplan Care from £18.75 per adult per month
Routine preventive and restorative dental care from your dentist:
• Hygiene (including scaling & polishing)
• Dental x-rays
• Necessary fillings
• Necessary extractions Major restorative care from your dentist:
• Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
• Root canal treatment
• Periodontal (gum) treatment (excluding Laser treatment, local delivery, antibiotics and advanced surgical techniques)
For more information by post or to make an appointment please email us or visit www.denplan.co.uk/patients
New Patient Examination – £84
Recall Exam – £56, included on Denplan
X ray – £8.30 per film, included on Denplan
Fillings from £68
Root canal treatment from £303
CTLD trading as CTL Dental